Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Release 00.99.4 missing file?

From: "Robert Trybis" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:56:04 -0000
Running python by hand produces packet-ncp222.c (thanks Graham),
but the build then fails later when python runs again.
I have given the latter part of the build output below.

>From earlier problems I know some of the source files I have downloaded
don't have Unix style end-of-line, I am using an earlier version of Bash
to solve that. Also, since I am on XP, Wireshark is installed in the
"C:\Program Files" directory which has a space in the name. Presumably
neither of these is at the root of the current problem?

I'll try making a few more files by hand, but if anybody knows what is
going wrong and how to fix it it would be a help.

Regards
RT