Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] net-snmp modules missing?

From: Radek Vokál <rvokal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:20:48 +0100
Wireshark is linked against libnetsnmp
libnetsnmp.so.10 => /usr/lib/libnetsnmp.so.10

which is present on my desktop but I see it complaining for

Cannot find module (IP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (IF-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (TCP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UDP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-SMI): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UCD-SNMP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)

What is wireshark actually searching for? It disappears when I install full set of net-snmp packages ..

Radek

--
Radek Vokál <rvokal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Base OS Engineering - Team Lead