Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Verify installed tools failing

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:03:06 +0100
On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 05:06:30PM -0000, Robert Trybis wrote:
> I am trying to work my way through the Developer Installation on a
> Windows XP machine, but tools verification seems to fail;
... more unrelated stuff deleted ...

Please do not highjack threads with other topics for unrelated mails.
Instead of replying to an unrelated existing mail and just changing the
topic please create a new mail. Why? Because mails contain some
information that can be used to create mail threads, in this case your
mailheader contains the following line:
and that references the old mailthread which irritates users using mail
clients that evaluate that type of information.

Thanks
     Joerg