Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] contribution: OpenChange dissector for NSPI protocol

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 06:19:52 +0000
i have regenerated the dissector using latest pidl and checked it in.

some comments:

1, shouldnt
#define PT_UNSPECIFIED  0x0000
#define PT_NULL         0x0001
#define PT_I2           0x0002
be an enum instead?
That would make dissection much prettier.

See some of the other idl files for examples on how to use 16 or 32 bit enums.

2, have a look at the winreg.cnf conformance file, the section about
tracking policy handles.
This feature will add an expansion to policy handles to tell the user
in which frame they were opened/created or closed/destroyed

3,  can out add a nice page to the wiki and a few example captures
containing as many as possible of the NSPI commands?