Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Configure bug in adns support

From: "Thomas Steffen" <steffen.list.account@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:21:24 +0100
Hi Joerg

Thanks for the patch. I have just verified it with wireshark-0.99.4, and it does indeed solve my problem. I also tested it on my Linux system, and it does not have any negative side effects there. So I think this is the proper solution. Please apply the patch.

Yours,
Thomas

On 10/24/06, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 03:25:55PM +0200, Thomas Steffen wrote:
> I think I found a problem in the configure script.
> from blastwave.org (/opt/csw). I also an incompatible version of
> libiconv in /usr/local/lib, so I specify configure
> --without-usr-local.

Shouldn't that be --disable-usr-local?

> However, this does not have the desired effect, and -L /usr/local
> always makes it into LDFLAGS.
> Obviously I don't want /usr/local, if I specify --without-usr-local.

Please test the attached patch and report back.

Thanks for the detailed report!

Ciao
    Joerg
--