Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Source code for ACN (Was: (no subject))

From: "Bill Florac" <bill.florac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:13:35 -0600
Hmmm... Done all of that... First time was sent using the Outlook Web
client and was sent HTML so I can understand. But the second time, I
sent it with outlook as "Plain Text". It should have worked. I tested
this by sending a copy to some of my other non-work accounts and it came
is as plain text without the winmail.dat file.  What mail client are you
(all) using so I can test this without bothering everyone.

Bill