Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Possible bug with check_col?

From: Brian Vandenberg <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:20:34 -0600
I've written a bug up on this (bug #1132). I believe the culprit is a combination of the SSL dissector and the http dissector.

-Brian

Brian Vandenberg wrote:
IIRC there's a call to col_set_writable(.., FALSE)
somewhere in dissector-http.c

Thanks for the tip, I had figured out that it wasn't writable, but I hadn't [yet] found where it was being set to not writable. I'm slowly narrowing in on this, so hopefully I'll know what's causing this soon.

-Brian