Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Install failure at configure stage

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:31:22 +0200
Joe Breher wrote:
Jeff Morriss wrote:
Sorry, my post was a question to the developers to help make it easier for people in general.

Anyway, for your case, just reconfigure Wireshark like this:

./configure --with-ssl

This worked. Thanx.
A note in the user-guide-us.pdf might have staved off my inquiry.
You might provide a detailed text and at which place to put this into the guide.

I'm usually working on Windows so the user's guide is brief (and sometimes too brief) for the unix build but I don't know what's missing so I can't improve it here.

Regards, ULFL