Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Related Information (again)

From: "Graeme Lunt" <graeme.lunt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:56:06 +0200
Ulf,

> You may provide a screenshot as I didn't applied your patch.

Attached is a screenshot showing "Related Information" for the x509af
elements and OIDs
It also shows the FI_URL item shown as underlined - this is totally separate
from "related information" now.

I think it is probably already too busy, and could use a "do not display
related info icon" option for experienced users. However, the icon space
could be usefully used for a number of things.

What do people think?

> The icon itself can be changed later - at least if we have an
> idea what it should show :-)

Yep - probably a (i) icon.

Graeme