Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Proposal to move "Copy" on packet detail popup menu

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 23:52:33 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

Well, since the Copy was put on top someone wanted it within easy reach.
Now that it's down the list, you've to specifically target it, like the
apply as filter. So once it's bumped from the top it's not really
relevant, from a navigation point of view, were it is, as long as it's
grouped intuitively.

Man such rambling, I need to go to bed ;)
Jaap