Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Benjamin M Stocks/NorthAmerica/RA/Rockwell is out of the off

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:28:09 -0700
Joerg Mayer wrote:
> And I have set this users email membership to nomail as the autoerplies
> got really annoying - it's a case of a very broken autoreply service.
>
> As a reminder to everyone:
> If you have a broken autoerply agent, please consider to set your
> account to nomail for the time of your absence.

Newer versions of Mailman have a "spam filter" feature that can trigger
various actions (hold, discard, reject, accept) for a message based on
regular expression matches against its headers.

I've added a filter to each of the Wireshark lists that holds any
message matching "^subject: .*out.*of.*office".

Hopefully no one will develop a protocol that matches this regex any
time soon.