Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Benjamin M Stocks/NorthAmerica/RA/Rockwell is out of the office.

From: Benjamin M Stocks <BMStocks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 06:22:30 -0500
I will be out of the office starting  09/22/2006 and will not return until
10/09/2006.

I will be out of the office starting Friday September 22nd and returning
Monday October 9th. If this is an urgent matter in regards to the Kinetix
CIP project contact David van Dorpe, all other urgent matters should be
addressed to Rob Schmidt.