Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Why is AUTHORS-SHORT-FORMAT installed with the Win32 installer?!

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:13:02 +0200
Hi List!

That was added by Guy in 12334 but I don't see any reason to include this in the installed Windows version.

IMHO this is an intermediate file and it's used to create the man and html pages, so it's not needed to be installed in the "end user version".

Shouldn't this be removed from wireshark.nsi, or do I miss something?

Regards, ULFL