Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wiin32 link time!

From: "Cook, Timothy" <tcook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:35:30 -0400
On Windows (2k/XP), the link time is significant (1-2 minutes or at least it seems to be!).  Can anyone tell me which dissectors are required?  I have been trying a few tweaks to a dissector we are creating, the build to debug turn-around takes too long.

In the past I've just put up with the time consuming process!

Thanks in advance for the attention.

-Tim