Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] newbie build problem with python

From: "Cook, Timothy" <tcook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:23:16 -0400
If you are using 0.99.1+ (maybe) or SVN version you may have this
problem!

This problem crept in several months ago when the python input file for
.\dissectors was renamed (maake-dissector-reg.py) and moved to a
sub-directory.  This change was also made in the .\plugins\profinet &
sbus directories.  On Win32 platform, this problem can be corrected by
either of two solution:

change
	@$(PYTHON) ../../tools/make-dissector-reg.py . dissectors
$(DISSECTOR_SRC)

	@$(PYTHON) "../../tools/make-dissector-reg.py" . dissectors
$(DISSECTOR_SRC)

or
	@$(PYTHON) ..\..\tools\make-dissector-reg.py . dissectors
$(DISSECTOR_SRC)

This still needs to be corrected in SVN & releases.

-Tim