Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] need urgent info on 802.11n feature development

From: "joyjit mullick" <mullick.joyjit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:46:07 +0530
hi,
i would like to get an idea of the time around which the 802.11n frames(as according to 802.11n-D1.0.pdf ) decoding support
will be fully implemented in ethereal.
please give me a definite time frame or the relase in which it is targeted

and one question i have been an user of ethereal for quite some time now,
since its remeaned to wireshark what are the components one needs to install as a prerequisite for sniffing .
is it only the latest winpcap