Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] 0.99.4-SVN-19196 & RTP Stream Analysys Problems

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:28:36 +0100
I have just tried this development release and the RTP Analyse Streams seems to be misbehaving.

When an RTP packet is selected using this option, it  does not try & analyse this stream & it's reverse stream, but does all streams in the current trace. In fact it brings up the "Show All Streams" dialog box when selecting the Show All Streams" or the "Stream Analysis" options.

The current full release 0.99.3 works fine.

Will the new RTP Player only play back G711 as before due to licence problems, or can it now do G729a?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.