Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Need info of "recently" added: GNUTLS, KFW, NETTLE, LUA and

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 05:04:46 +0200
Gerald Combs wrote:
GnuTLS

Libgcrypt
I've added both to the Devel Guide.

I will move relevant stuff from readme.win32 (unmaintained) to the Devel Guide and remove the devel part completely when I find some time.
Both libraries provide routines and defines for version numbers and
strings, e.g. GNUTLS_VERSION and GCRYPT_VERSION.
I'll try to have a look tomorrow.
I added Nettle support for a client a while back.  If no one else is
using it we might want to drop it in favor of Libgcrypt.
Sounds like a good idea to remove complexity (KISS), let's wait a bit (if someone complains) and then just remove it.

Regards, ULFL