Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] What's the state of the Meta/LUA plugins? How to continue?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:08:17 +0200
Hi List!

Both plugins are marked experimental (at least in the Win32 installer) for some time now.

The LUA scripting support seems to be the way to go, but what's the current state (implementation, documentation, ...). I would like to add some more basic scripting support for the Wireshark GUI like: opening a capture file, applying a display filter, exporting to ...

As I don't like the idea of having to support two scripting engines, I would like to mark Mate as deprecated for now, so we can remove it some day, when the Lua support is really stable for a while.

Regards, ULFL
Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130