Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] A question about debug using DDD

Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 19:17:06 +0800
hello,

when debug with DDD, I set a breakpoint in function "proto_register_chlip" by command: b proto_register_chlip.
then: run

but it display:
Breakpoint 2, proto_register_chlip () at packet-chlip-template.c:60
60       packet-chlip-template.c: No such file or directory.
         in packet-chlip-template.c

Can you tell me why I can set the breakpoint successfully, but cannot find it in .c file? whether I should set some parameters to make this breakpoint in packet-chlip.c file not packet-chlip-template.c?

BR
patrick