Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] A question about debug using DDD

From: patrick <patrick.yan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 06:23:28 +0000 (UTC)
Hello,

I have a question about wireshark debug.
I want to add a new dissector in wireshark. After python compile, I added new
packet-chlip.c and packet-chlip.h file in epan\dissectors,then I make it.
When debug using DDD, I cannot find these packet-chlip.c and packet-chlip.h
file in epan\dissectors, and cannot set a break. Is there anything wrong?
Thanks

Best Regards
Patrick