Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Add Camel GPRS reference decoding

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:18:37 +0200
Checked in with debug code removed.
Brg
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Florent.Drouin@xxxxxxxxxx
Skickat: den 31 augusti 2006 11:22
Till: wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [Wireshark-dev] Add Camel GPRS reference decoding

      Hi,

Here is a patch to implement the decoding of the GPRS reference.
The specific oid for the CAP-GPRS-ReferenceNumber is attached to a decoding
function in the camel module. I do not know if this is the standart method
to proceed or if it should be made in the ASN1 definition ??

Moreover, I did move the "register_ber_oid_dissector_handle" in
proto_reg_handoff_camel function, to be sure that the camel_handle is
initialized.

(See attached file: packet-camel-template.c.diff.gz)(See attached file:
camel_gprs_reference.rf5.gz)

Regards
Florent