Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Ideas regarding bug 1025?

From: Neil Piercy <Neil.Piercy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 13:21:15 +0100 (BST)
I think I've found it: a bug in glib Windows port of gnulib vasnprintf.c (patch
attached) - I've checked the latest glib 2.10.3, and the same issue exists.

The patch allows the test program to work OK, but unfortunately I've still got a
build problem with trying to use the whole libglib-2.0.dll with wireshark, so I
cant yet verify that this allows 1025 to be fixed.

I've submitted a bug report to bugzilla.gnome.org (bug 351034) - I _think_ they
maintain the Windows port of gnulib, but I might be wrong on that too, but I
hope not!

Neil