Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Small [Patch] to H.323 VoIP calls

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:34:18 +0100
Just a thought...when you use VoIP Calls to filter one call, the only way that I can currently see of analysing these two RTP streams is:-

1) Add to filter string - "or rtp.setup-frame eq xxx or rtp.setup-frame eq yyy" for the two streams, so as you have the complete call.

2) Save only the displayed packets as a new file

3) Then the RTP Stream Analysis on this file.

This is because the Stream Analysis currently looks at all RTP streams in the trace.

Would it be possible to slightly improve this so as you do the analysis just on the call currently filtered?

Keith French.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>