Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Small [Patch] to H.323 VoIP calls

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 00:44:59 +0100
Thanks for the capture, Keith.  The problem was with h450 hf fields that
weren't initialised sucessfully (at all in one case, or with non-unique
filter strings in several others) - it was hitting an assertion in proto.c
when an attempt was made to use those fields.

I was able to test by editing packet-h450.c directly, I couldn't regenerate
it from packet-h450-template.c.  I'm attaching a patch to
packet-h450-template.c that hopefully does the same thing.  If someone can
generate and check it packet-h450.c in for me I'll retest.

Thanks,
Martin