Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Ethereal-dev] More RFE! Please approve!

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:31:00 -0700
On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 05:52:27PM +0200, Kalk, Christian wrote:

> why is the filter-string-box not resizeable? A simple follow TCP
> stream will already be bigger - i guess a lot of people asked that
> already, so: sorry ;)

I like that idea.  In fact, I would like to see the whole toolbar be
more dynamic - so you can specify which buttons appear and in what
order.  When they're displaying as graphic and text, they don't all fit
up there and some I NEVER use (such as print) but would like to use ones
that don't fit in this mode.

Shall I put that on the wish list? :)

Steve