Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Request for details on security issues in 0.99.0

From: Frederic Peters <fpeters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:21:17 +0200
Hello,

http://www.wireshark.org/security/wnpa-sec-2006-01.html lists several
vulnerabilities and announces affected versions range from 0.8.16 up
to and including 0.99.0.

However the detailed listing of vulnerabilities doesn't list any one
for 0.99.0.  Perhaps the 'Versions affected' info should include a
range, like it was for example done in last Ethereal report, example:
  The H.245 dissector could crash.  Versions affected: 0.10.13-0.10.14.

This would help immensely my packaging job.

Thanks,

        Frederic