Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] DTLS patch

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:52:33 +0000
wireshark-dev should accept patches that size

if not send it to me directly and ill review and check in.

On 7/13/06, authesserre samuel <sauthess@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for your answer

I wanted to put common part between DTLS in SSL in packet-ssl-utils.h
(including this header file) but I can make an packet-ssl-utils.h for
headers and a packet-ssl-utils.c for associated code.

If you agree I will post corresponding patch quickly (code for dtls in
actual version is very bad)

PS : the corresponding patch will be bigger than 40ko, have I to post
it on ethereal dev mailing list ?