Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] problem switching to wireshark from ethereal

From: Nina Pham <nina@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:02:21 -0700
I followed the switch note of Gerald and failed to relocate using tortoise. I'm using the latest tortoisesvn1.3.5 and tried to relocate to http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/witeshark/trunk. I got the message working copy relocated to the wireshark trunk, but when I did the svn update, it updated to the lastest source of ethereal. Any idea?