Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] FW: Listen_rtp plugin

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 00:54:03 -0700
Anders Broman (AL/EAB) wrote:

Alejandro I think your proposed plugin looks realy good and something we would have use for. From the recent mails I'm a bit confused to where we stand on this. I think Guy had some comments on the implementation, is that beeing worked on or is further discussions needed?

I have a version that builds on OS X (not as a plugin) without doing any type-casting of function pointers.

I couldn't test it with one capture, though, as it appears to expect that the RTP packets carrying the voice part of the call (as opposed to the signaling part of the call) are part of the call as displayed by the graph of the call - but that's not the case with the H.323 call in the capture. Is the intent that voice packets be part of the call, or not?