Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Videos (was: Re: Preliminary Interest Gauging: Usability Reviewo

From: "John McDermott" <jjm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 10:43:11 -0600

I could do some of them. You can do that full free/Open Source tools so
that everybody can contribute (I did it for this site:
http://gull.sourceforge.net/).
What is the best place to put them? I would tend to say that the Wiki is
adapted - but I'm not sure moinmoin allows it.
Olivier.

Yes. The OSS tools work well. I'd like to see the videos at http://www.wireshark.org/docs/, personally. I can get user suggestions for videos, if you are interested. Some ideas I have are:

- Basic start up and use (capturing, reading files and saving files, expanding protocol views, hilighting packet sections, etc.)
- Filtering (and colorizing)
- Following TCP streams
- H.323 call analysis

--john