Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] patch to ISUP: add ANSI CRM, follow MTP3 standard preference

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 10:51:13 +0800

Hi list,

Since Anders so bravely started adding stubs to the ISUP dissector for ANSI support, here's a small patch to help that along. It:

- changes the ISUP dissector preference to follow MTP3's preference rather than having its own (similar to SCCP, M3UA, etc.). I did not obsolete the old preference because it was never put out in a release (only SVN users would have seen it). I can change that if desired.

- add dissection of ANSI CRM message

Please consider for inclusion.

Regards,
-Jeff