Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Diameter [patches]

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 23:20:13 +0200
Checked in.
Brg
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Martin Mathieson
Skickat: den 3 juli 2006 18:51
Till: Developer support list for Wireshark
Ämne: [Wireshark-dev] Diameter [patches]

Hi,

packet-diameter.c
--------------------------
I completely reindented dissect_avps() before I made any changes, but
when ignoring white space (in tkdiff, -w plus checking 'Ignore blanks
when diffing'), its easy to see the small changes I've made:
- when fail to find AVP info, show code in tree parent in decimal (as
specs do)
- add an expert info (undecoded, note) to indicate unknown AVP codes

diameter/imscxdx.xml
- added 'Associated-Identities'

Regards,
Martin

P.S. is 'Expert Info' window currently broken? 'Expert Info Composite'
continues to work...