Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] wifi sniffing

From: Jason <arnjukajr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:02:04 -0700 (PDT)
I have a toshiba s129 with built in wifi.  Atheros
AR5001X+ is the name of the adapter.  I select this
adapter in ethereal.

I have ethereal installed and I can sniff on the wired
network, just not on the wifi network.  I enabled the
wifi protocals and I tried to sniff with the ruleset:
host <ip> or tcp port 80 and some others, but they
just don't seem to work.

It just sits there.  Any ideas?  I know I'm doing
something wrong thats probably very obvious.  I'm
running windows xp pro with ethereal.

TIA,
jason