Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] Ethereal development mailing list online!

From: Gerald Combs - Unicom Communications <gerald@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 17:45:35 -0500 (CDT)
All,

  I finally got around to setting up a Majordomo list for Ethereal
development.  Hopefully, everyone will be able to benefit from exchanging
ideas and suggestions with each other, instead of just me.  :)

  If you're reading this message, then you recently contributed source
code or ideas to the project, and I took the liberty of subscribing you to
the list.  If you wish to remove yourself from the list, please send a
request to ethereal-dev-request@xxxxxxxx.

  The Majordomo install is still pretty fresh, so if you have any problems
please mail me.

 ***** *****  Gerald Combs                  gerald@xxxxxxxxxx
  ***   ***   Mouse cleaning czar           http://www.unicom.net
   *     *    Unicom Communications, Inc.   (913)327-5309
    *****     7223 W. 95th St., Ste 325     (913)327-5376 Fax
     ***      Overland Park, KS 66212       (913)327-5375 Client Support
      *