The following man pages are part of the Wireshark distribution.
They are available via the "man" command on
UNIX® / POSIX® systems and
HTML files via the "Start" menu on Windows systems.
- capinfos - Prints information about capture files
- dftest - Shows display filter byte-code, for debugging dfilter routines.
- dumpcap - Dump network traffic
- editcap - Edit and/or translate the format of capture files
- idl2wrs - CORBA IDL to Wireshark Plugin Generator
- mergecap - Merges two or more capture files into one
- randpkt - Random Packet Generator
- rawshark - Dump and analyze raw libpcap data
- text2pcap - Generate a capture file from an ASCII hexdump of packets
- tshark - Dump and analyze network traffic
- wireshark-filter - Wireshark filter syntax and reference
- wireshark - Interactively dump and analyze network traffic
The following man page is part of the libpcap distribution and hosted here as a
convenience for our users.